Tuesday, May 05, 2020
It's looking good, will find out for sure tomorrow, but we may be relocating soon. We looked at the place and talked to the owners last week, they di their checks and tomorrow we make a deposit and then it's a done deal.
Our current residence is not working, we have trouble with noisy people above us and we can't get anything done about it. It's crazy noisy, not just a bit here and there, and it goes on day and night. We are also tired of the city life, not having a yard and being able to sit out without people passing by, and of course, the cost is just too high for all the troubles.
I'm getting more excited about it and after tomorrow it will be even more exciting. However, until we can actually start packing up and moving in, we are on hold. Our actual moving dates are still undetermined but we should have some idea by next week, maybe even sooner.